If you find that no matter how much you vacuum, your carpets or rugs seem to still have grime, odor or stains, it may be time for a professional cleaning.
While there are do-it-yourself cleaning methods on the market, hiring a professional is the safest, fastest, and easiest option. Turn to Koshgarian Rug Cleaners, Inc. as your local professional.
Koshgarian Rug Cleaners, Inc. is a CRI—Seal of Approval Service Provider. Koshgarian Rug Cleaners use Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) Certified Carpet Cleaning Products that will help maintain your carpet’s life and beauty. To keep your carpet at peak performance, The Carpet & Rug Institute recommends professional deep cleaning of your carpets every 12 to 18 months (please check your particular carpet warranty for manufacturer recommendations).
In addition to being a CRI-Seal of Approval Service Provider, we are also certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certifications (IICRC). When choosing a rug cleaning professional, take the following into consideration:
– Some companies will advertise one charge per room for cleaning and multiply that based on the number of rooms. Room sizes vary widely and a true professional will usually charge based on the total area cleaned
– The use of brand-name cleaning products does not necessarily suggest an affiliation with those companies or added credibility for the cleaning service. Make sure that you select a cleaning professional with certification from an organization that certifies professionals
Do not be afraid to ask questions! Here are a few questions to keep in mind:
– “How long have you been in business?”
The answer can speak volumes about a company’s reputation and experience. Koshgarian has been in business for over 100 years!
– “What formal training is required for the company’s management and cleaning technicians?”
A reputable company, such as ours, should require that employees receive training certifications.
– “Do you vacuum before deep cleaning the carpet?”
All professional cleaners should vacuum before they deep clean the carpet. This critical first step makes a huge difference in the end result. Our technicians provide great service by vacuuming before each cleaning.
– “Do you use CRI-Seal of Approval cleaning solutions and equipment?”
CRI Seal of Approval products have been independently tested and certified to effectively and safely clean carpets and rugs without causing any damage.
Get your money’s worth
The following tips will help you get the best results from hiring a professional carpet cleaning service provider such as Koshgarian Rug Cleaners, Inc.:
– Show the cleaning professional any problem areas and spots or pet stains that need special attention
– To prevent voiding warranties, contact the carpet manufacturer before allowing additional treatment such as re-applying stain treatments or antistatic treatments
– Wait for the carpet to dry completely before walking on the carpet or moving the furniture back into the room. If you replace the furniture too quickly, rust or stains from paint or finishes could mar the carpet permanently
– Seek out a company who will conduct an in-home inspection and estimate
– Never go strictly by television advertisements, newspaper inserts, or jump at the lowest bid. Also, don’t accept quotes over the phone. Have the cleaning representative come to your home for an inspection to determine the type of cleaning method that is most suitable, as well as to inspect your carpet for problem spots or extremely soiled areas. Obtain a written agreement before any work is done
Koshgarian Rug Cleaners, Inc. does not charge extra for furniture removal, routine spot removal, or preconditioning. Make sure you are not charged for any extras or unexpected add-ons. Get a written contract with the total price and statements of guarantees that the cleaning company offers